At R Dental Clinic we thrive to offer the best service and experience to all our patients. We have experienced Dentists that base themselves on Trust.
We value our patients and exceed in being honest and trustworthy throughout your journey, and our team are always here to help and support you from the moment you make your enquiry.
We understand that visiting dentists can be an anxious place, however our highly trained team are here to help you overcome any fear or concerns.
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to our friendly Clinic and we look forward to seeing you very soon.
Below is what you can expect from your Patient journey at R Dental Clinic:
- To get you started on your journey with us, you will receive an email with a link to our Patient Portal where you will have access to all the relevant paper work such as a Medical History form that you will need to complete before your first appointment with us.
- Our experienced team of clinicians will take care of your routine dental needs as well as addressing any cosmetic concerns you may have.
- Upon arrival your consultation will take place with the dentist to discuss any concerns that you may have regarding your dental health and any cosmetic issues that may be of concern to you.
- A full health assessment of your teeth, gums, hard and soft tissues in and around your mouth will be undertaken.
- If required x-rays and some clinical photographs may also need to be taken in order to help the dentist form the correct diagnosis.
- The Dentist will then discuss the outcome of their initial assessment regarding your teeth and gums and whether or not any treatment is required.
- If any treatment is required, then an in depth discussion will take place to enable you to understand why the treatment is required, treatment options available to you are and a written treatment plan with prices will be provided.
- We believe that it is important for our patients to be able to make well-informed decisions in regards to their dental treatment by being, open, honest and transparent.
- For more complex treatments we offer 0% finance.
- For ongoing routine appointments we offer maintenance care plans from £16.77 a month. This includes two routine assessments, 2 hygienist visits and any emergency care required for your peace of mind.
If you require any further information please contact our friendly team on 01274 638061.